The sweet honey dressing balances the sharp raw onion.
- 500 grams of plum tomatoes
- 200 grams of cherry tomatoes (yellow ones will make the salad more colorful, but are sometimes hard to find in the shops)
- 1 red onion
- 2 tablespoons of wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons of sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Wash the tomatoes. Cut the plum tomatoes into chunks. Halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Finely chop the red onion.
- Put tomatoes and onion in a salad bowl and toss together.
- In another bowl, whisk together mustard, vinegar and honey. Pour over the salad. Add salt and pepper to taste. Toss around to make sure the salad is evenly coated with honey dressing.